One of the most important things about having a business is protecting your brand. Trademark registration is the best way to do this. You probably have a lot of questions about how trademark registration works. I am offering a FREE Introduction to Trademarks webinar on Monday, October 29, 2018, at 12 pm ET/11 am CT/10 am MT/9 am PT. In this 30-minute free webinar, you will learn the following about trademarks:
- What is a trademark?
- How does the trademark process work?
- What things can you trademark in connection with your business?
- When should you file your trademark registration in relation to when you start your business?
- What kinds of names are approved and rejected by the United States Patent and Trademark Office?
- How do domains names and social media accounts affect trademark registration?
- What happens if your trademark registration is rejected?
If we have time, there will also be a brief question and answer period concerning general trademark questions. I am also offering trademark registration discounts to attendees of this webinar.
Register below, and I will contact you within one business day with details concerning the webinar. Please contact me if you have any questions.