Conservation Restriction

Many people, especially those who own land, want to find ways to preserve the land from being developed after they die. I help you conserve the land by using legal tools, such as placing a conservation restriction (called a conservation easement in other states) on the land so it is protected from development. Another option is to leave the land to a nonprofit or other organization that you support and that you know will protect the land. I explore options with you such as forming a family trust, charitable trust, or foundation as ways to make sure the land is preserved.

Contact me today to learn about ways to preserve the land you love.